Thielen missed practice on Wednesday, three days after

Register Forums Suggestions for the new W3C Sites Thielen missed practice on Wednesday, three days after

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  linchao 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

linchao
    Participant

No matter how much the Vikings try to downplay it Womens Taco Charlton Jersey , it’s clear that receiver Adam Thielen‘s hamstring injury remains a problem.Thielen missed practice on Wednesday, three days after attempting to return from the muscle injury suffered two weeks earlier.Coach Mike Zimmer insisted earlier in the day that the Vikings didn’t rush Thielen back from the injury initially suffered 17 days ago against the Lions. Zimmer also said it’s not a long-term injury.Regardless Taco Charlton Jersey , Thielen’s availability for Sunday night’s showdown against the Cowboys is suddenly in question. It’s hard not to wonder whether he would have been available for Week 10, if he hadn’t tried to play in Week Nine.Also missing practice on Wednesday for the Vikings were fullback C.J. Ham (ankle) and defensive end Ifeadi Odenigbo (shoulder). Cornerback Trae Waynes (ankle) and defensive end Stephen Weatherly (groin) were limited. The viral photo on social media of Ezekiel Elliott on a plane returning to DFW on Friday brought hope in DFW that the star running back might be returning to the Cowboys. Alas Womens Demarcus Lawrence Jersey , Elliott merely had a weekend off. He’s back in Cabo training with no end in sight to his holdout.Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk said on the Rich Eisen Show that he is headed to Cabo to train Elliott.“He’s been busting his butt training,” Faulk said. “I got some drills and some stuff I used to do.“. . .I’ve challenged him with his conditioning and trying to get him closer to football-ready Leighton Vander Esch Jersey White , not just being in good shape. So I’m going down to try and make him throw up.”Faulk vowed to make his goal happen: “Oh, I’m going to get him. I got to make him throw up.”It appears there has been no movement in negotiations between Elliott’s representation and the Cowboys Dak Prescott Jersey White , which is why the running back is no closer to returning home for more than a respite.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar