Orange Greg Joseph Jersey

Register Forums Suggestions for the new W3C Sites Orange Greg Joseph Jersey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  linchao 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

linchao
    Participant

Josh McCown said in March that he would take some time to decide if he wanted to continue his NFL career during the 2019 season and he announced that decision on Monday.McCown is retiring as a player after a career that saw him spend time with 10 NFL teams and the Hartford Colonials of the United Football League in a career that started as a Cardinals third-round pick in 2002. McCown started for some of those teams Orange Greg Joseph Jersey , served as a backup for others and failed to make the active roster of a couple, but he wrote in that he wouldn’t have done things any differently.“I guess it just goes to show that you don’t always get to choose your own path,” McCown wrote. “But looking back Greg Joseph Jerseys 2019 , I’m proud of how my career has gone. I don’t shy away from the journeyman label. I embrace it, full force. Because it’s been one heck of a journey.”In that letter, McCown suggested that coaching and broadcasting were areas he’d pursue in the future. Former Browns coach Hue Jackson offered McCown a coaching job in Cleveland after the 2016 season Youth Antonio Callaway Jersey , but he opted to continue his playing career.McCown spent the last two seasons with the Jets and also had stints with the Browns, Buccaneers, Bears Antonio Callaway Jerseys Stitched , 49ers, Panthers, Dolphins and Lions after leaving Arizona. He started 76 games over the course of his career Youth Myles Garrett Jersey , completed 60.2 percent of his passes and had a 98:82 touchdown-to-interception ratio. There were a pair of reports about rockiness inside the Browns organization on Thursday and wide receiver Jarvis Landry responded to both of them from a football camp on Friday.Landry downplayed a report about a rocky transition to offensive coordinator Todd Monken by saying that some rough patches should be expected when installing a new offense. He was also asked about a report that Browns players were unhappy about quarterback Baker Mayfield‘s comments about running back Duke Johnson.Johnson requested a trade and Mayfield said at minicamp earlier this month that “you’re either on this train or you’re not” in reference to Johnson’s desire to move on. He also said any awkwardness that might exist between Johnson and the team was “self-inflicted.”The report indicated that Mayfield and any upset teammates hashed out their differences and Landry said he expected no drama involving the two players once the team reports to training camp.“I don’t think it will be difficult at all,” Landry said, via Daryl Ruiter of 92.3 The Fan. “I say to you that it’s a non-issue. It’s not one we’re feeling any particular way about. It’s blown up from you guys’ end more than it really is.”Assuming Landry’s take is shared by any Browns players who were initially put off by Mayfield’s choice of words Myles Garrett Jerseys Stitched , it’s hard to imagine the non-issue turning into a real one before the start of the season.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar