It could easily be even worse than

Register Forums Suggestions for the new W3C Sites It could easily be even worse than

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  linchao 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

linchao
    Participant

The Houston Texans are getting embarrassed on their home field.The Indianapolis Colts have marched into Houston and are putting a beatdown on the Texans Malik Hooker Jersey , whipping them 21-0 at the half. It could easily be even worse than that; the Colts appeared poised to march toward a touchdown until a J.J. Watt batted pass turned into an interception, and the Colts ended the half in field goal range as time expired.The Texans had just one good drive, but that ended with Deshaun Watson throwing incomplete into the end zone on fourth-and-1.Houston will get the ball first in the second half. The Texans are going to need to look a whole lot better. A 21-point deficit isn’t easy to come back from: During the regular season teams leading by 21 or more points at halftime were 23-0 Darius Leonard Jersey White , and in NFL postseason history, teams leading by 21 or more points at halftime are 49-2. The two comebacks were led by Frank Reich in 1993 and Andrew Luck in 2014. The Colts will be without wide receiver Devin Funchess for at least the next eight weeks after he broke his collarbone during last Sunday’s loss to the Chargers and that will require the team to make some changes to their plans at receiver in the coming weeks.One expected change is a bigger role for Deon Cain. Head coach Frank Reich said that the team likes Cain “for a lot of the same reasons” that they like Funchess, who signed a one-year deal with the team this offseason.The 2018 sixth-round pick missed his rookie season after tearing his ACL last summer and caught two passes for 35 yards in his regular season debut. He feels ready for his new role in the Indianapolis offense.“I’m capable of doing it all Peyton Manning Jersey ,” Cain said, via the team’s website. “It doesn’t really matter. I’m here just to make plays, so anything you need me to do Darius Leonard Jersey , I’m able to do it. Now it’s time for me to step up and make plays.”T.Y. Hilton remains at the top of the receiver group with Zach Pascal, Parris Campbell and Chester Rogers joining Cain as other options.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar